Monday 1 June 2009

Teaser- Chapter 4

Bella's POV

“Oh fuck!” I cried under my breath, horrified over what I had just done.

The fucking security tag on the dress set the alarm off and I was now leading those bastards straight to me. With tears streaming down my face I ran for it, flying into the bathroom and hoping to hell no one saw me. I anxiously opened the cubicle door and locked it behind me, taking a seat on the toilet seat, with my knees pressed against my chest, feet off the ground. I couldn’t have them seeing my legs under the door if someone saw me come in here.

Unfortunately someone did.

The door opened and then I heard the sound of the latch locking. The person walked over and gently pushed all the other cubicle doors, opening with creaks. He got to my door and tried, it not opening. I could see his boots underneath the door and was terrified. My sobs were getting louder and louder and I knew this was it. They had found me. I was a goner.

5 comments:

  1. uhhh wow cant wait to read te next chapter.
    I hope it is Jasper
    Are E and J related?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO KNOW WHO IT IS..

    (Is it Emmett???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. drat, a cliff hanger! update soon :D

    --GWTWTNME

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!
    I have been waiting very (im)patiently for this update!
    Is there any chance of an update soon...?
    Please...
    FinS x

    ReplyDelete